"I am not where I want to be", "I am not sure why I keep doing this", "I want to change, but I don’t know how" … these are statements I often hear in my office. We are humans and we are complicated, but finding help shouldn’t be.
Opening up to someone about personal issues and struggles in life can be difficult and scary. I am here to help build a safe relationship that will facilitate your ability to deal with your struggles. I believe that you have control over your life and the choices you make, but changing old patterns can be difficult. Through identifying how your beliefs, thoughts and experiences impact your life you can make changes that benefit you and the ones around you.
I use a Cognitive Behavioral approach as well as Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) when appropriate to help you move from being stuck or unhealthy to living a life that you desire. My goal is to help you take control over your life that once controlled you.
- - Maternal Mental Health
- - Postpartum Mood Disorders (Depression, Anxiety, OCD, etc)
- - Anxiety and Stress Related Disorders
- - Depression and other Mood Disorders
- - Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- - Parenting Issues
- - Boundaries and Communication
- - Loss and Grief
- - Co-dependency
- - Relationship Issues / Divorce
- - Anger Management
- - Addictions/Recovery
- - Family and Friends of Individuals with Substance Abuse Disorders
- - Domestic Violence
- - Health and Wellness
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) – used for Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety, Substance Abuse, etc.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
Individuals, Couples, Groups, Family